Hi Prashant,Unfortunately, excel can show you first 100 unique entries only
in auto filter (It is hard coded in Excel)

Workaround can be pivot table.

--
Thanks & Regards,

Harmeet Singh

Sent via BlackBerry Wireless

1. Excel and VBA Tutorials(Video and Text), Free add-ins downloads at
http://www.excelitems.com
3. Learn VBA Macros at http://www.vbamacros.blogspot.com
4. Excel Tips and Tricks at http://exceldailytip.blogspot.com