Hi Upendra,

Thanks for your reply but each client is adding customers every month, in
that case i think it wont work, plz help me

On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 5:11 PM, Upendra Singh <upendrasinghsen...@gmail.com
> wrote:

>  Hi Himadri,
>

> You should multiply new client with customer per client.
>

> Thanks and Regards,
>

> Upendra Singh
>
> +91-9910227325

1. Excel and VBA Tutorials(Video and Text), Free add-ins downloads at
http://www.excelitems.com
3. Learn VBA Macros at http://www.vbamacros.blogspot.com
4. Excel Tips and Tricks at http://exceldailytip.blogspot.com