Hi,

I am also agree with that. If u want to manipulate Excel by getting data
from Access, U need to be clear about your needs or expectation. For example
I have just created a Staff Database Tool in Excel, which retrives its data
from Access Database. I can help u with codes, if it helps.

Regards,

Deepak Rai

--
Thanks,