Hi Steve,

Please find attached excel for solution to your query.

I have use conditional formatting to find duplicate values in the lists.

Following is formula:
=COUNTIF(D3:D18, B3)>=1

I have applied conditional formatting for list 1. If name is there in both
the list then it will highlight that name in list 1.

If you have any query then let me know.

Regards,

Swapnil.