Hello all,

I have small problem after writing a code that hides/unhides certain
rows based on cell with a drop down list of variables. I find that
when i password protect the sheet and select from the drop down list,
the rows do not get hidden according to the selected variable. So in
essence, the protection is not allowing the vba code to hide/unhide
rows.

Example of code: Selection.Rows("40").EntireRow.Hidden = False

Does anyone know how to overcome this problem? I would like to protect
the sheet but still allow rows to hide/unhide in accordance with the
vba code.
I imagine the solution maybe a code which disables the password prior
to performing the hide and then re-instating the password afterwards?

Thanks in advance guys!

Nick Cui

2. Excel and VBA Tutorials(Video and Text), Free add-ins downloads at
http://www.excelitems.com