Hi Madajah,

Attached is the updated solution with the new condition.

Best regards,
Ayush Jain
Group Owner

On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 5:43 PM, Putta Madaiah <puttamada...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Ayush,
>
> Thanks for the formulas. It will be great also if you can consider only for
> "N" under column 'Doc Type'.
>
> Regards- Madaiah
>
> On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 8:19 PM, ayush jain <jainayus...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Madaiah,
>>
>> Attached is the solution for you. I have used countifs formula for the
>> solution.
>> Let us know if any further assistance is required.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Ayush Jain
>>

>> On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 6:42 PM, Putta Madaiah <puttamada...@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Group,
>>>
>>> Can anyone help me with the excel formulas for the fields coloured in
>>> yellow in the attached file.
>>>
>>> With Best Regards,
>>> Madaiah- Bangalore
>>>
>>> --

>>> Some important links for excel users:
>>> 1. Follow us on TWITTER for tips tricks and links :
>>> http://twitter.com/exceldailytip
>>> 2. Excel and VBA Tutorials(Video and Text), Free add-ins downloads at
>>> http://www.excelitems.com
>>> 3. Excel tutorials at http://www.excel-macros.blogspot.com
>>> 4. Learn VBA Macros at http://www.quickvba.blogspot.com