Hello Sir,

I have a data in which a column having the both numeric and alphabetically
value but i want to separate these value into two column or two cells, is it
possible in the excel if yes how can it possible? basically it is in the
Price column and it having unit name also. so i want to separate in unit
name and the price.

plz consider it and tell me.

Thanks to you all.

Ankit Agrawal