Dear Group,

I am very happy to announce that Dilip and Paul are the top poster for
the month of September'10. They are the joint winners with 22 post
each. They both are all time poster of the group as well.

I really appreciate their consistency and quality of solutions
provided to this group. They both have high willingness to help others
with excellent knowledge of Excel.

Thanks a tonne on behalf of whole group.

Keep posting !

Best regards,
Ayush Jain
Microsoft MVP