Hi Dharti,

Good Question!

I just did a quick check of the VBproject object model and don't find
anything that indicates it is possible to protect or unprotect a
VBproject from within VBA. VBA can only test (read-only) whether a
VBproject is protected or not. It would have very interesting
implications if a VBproject's protection could be changed from VBA,
because it would mean that a VBproject could set or remove its own
protection.

You might try using SendKeys to actually send the necessary keystrokes
to the VBE user interface. Also, you may refer to cpearson website
which has wealth of information on VBProject object model.
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/vbe.aspx

I hope it helps. Please let me know if you are able to find solution
from any other source.

Good Luck!

Keep Posting.

Best Regards,
Ayush Jain
Group Manager
Microsoft MVP 2010

P.S. Please use appropriate subject title for quick response.