I use a file with a macro (which this wonderful group collectively
contributed to) which when I highlight a range and hit ctrl + s it drops it
into a new excel file, opens outlook and addresses it to the addresses in
the macro.

I would like to let the user put an email address in a cell and when they
hit ctrl + s it does the same but goes to that specific email address.  I am
hoping to be able to go into the current macro and change the to="" into the
command to get the contents of the specific address cell.  Below is the
portion of the marco that needs to change:

With Dest
        .SaveAs TempFilePath & TempFileName & FileExtStr,
FileFormat:=FileFormatNum
        On Error Resume Next
        With OutMail
            .to = ""