May be, by hiding the rows that contains formula, before printing
A cell contaning formula can be detected by  *HasFormula property*

Please check this code if it helps.

   Dim MyRng As Range, r As Long, c As Integer
   Set MyRng = ActiveSheet.UsedRange
   Application.ScreenUpdating = False
   For r = 1 To MyRng.Rows.Count
      For c = 1 To MyRng.Columns.Count