Hi

Attached is a sample file. I need a macro code to copy selected raws
(yellow highlighted) from the liquidity tab of given spreadsheet and
paste to other file say 'Book1'. The selection criteria would be based
on Column A. I want to copy The first working day of each month. the
day should not be either saturday, sunday or holidays. (you can have
list of holidays on other tab approx 10 day in a given calendar year)

Per my understanidng this taks can me done other way also, Copy entire
spread sheet to Book1 and delete unwanted raws ( means raws not
matching above criteria)

Much wiill be appreciate if some one help me this.

Thanks,

Atul