Hi All,
I have an acadamic question paper on desiginig spreadsheet solution.
Need your help.

The proprietor of Pizza Kutir has realized that a certain segment of
his customers consists of low budget customers, who before placing an
order, state the maximum amount (budget) they want to spend, and want
to know which Pizza is feasible within that amount. The proprietor was
wondering whether he could answer such quest ions using a spread
sheet. He would like to experiment with the idea by first developing a
spreadsheet, considering only a subset of the options that are offered
by his menu card, and using some assumptions about his customer
Pizza Kutir offers four different types of Pizza (Veg-I, Veg-II, NV-I,
NV-H), each in three different sizes, regular, medium, or large. On
any of the above types, the customer can choose to have extra cheese,
the cost of which depends on the size of the Pizza. Furthermore, for
an extra cost of Rs. 30, any of the above types can be ordered in what
is called its feast-version (the non-feast version is called the
normal version). The prices for the various type-size combinations and
the extra costs for extra cheese and feast-version are given in the
following table. For example, one unit of the NV-II Pizza in medium
size, feast-version with extra cheese, costs Rs 240+45+30 = Rs.315.
Similarly, one unit of large size, Veg-I with extra cheese, normal
(non-feast) version costs Rs. 260 + 65 + 0 = Rs. 325.
Type    Size
             Regular    Medium  Large
Veg. – I        75      150     260
Veg. – II       130     230     310
NV – I  95      200     310
NV – II         140     240     340
Extra Cheese    35      45      65

Each of the 3 sizes is available in its feast version for Rs. 30
extra.
A number of other options such as toppings are usually offered, but
can be ignored for the task at hand. To further simplify the analysis,
the proprietor assumes that the low budget customers want the
proprietor to suggest them only alternatives each of which consists of
one unit of a Pizza and that the budget of a customer never exceeds
the price of the costliest combination. In case the budget permits
several alternatives, the proprietor wants to rank the alternatives in
descending order of price, and indicate to the customer only the top 3
alternatives.
For example, when a customer's budget is Rs 110, then the following
four combinations are feasible:

Alternative Combination

1 .Veg – I Regular, feast, without extra cheese
2 .Veg – I, Regular, non-feast, extra cheese
3.Veg – l, Regular, non-feast, without extra cheese
4.NV – I, Regular, non-feast, without extra cheese

However the proprietor suggests only combinations 2, 1 and 4 in that
order. Design a spreadsheet without a macro in where the user will be
able to input a customer’s budget and get as output the list of best
three alternative combinations (type of pizza, size, feast or non-
feast and with/without extra cheese) that can offered