Dear members,

Thanks for all your contribution to group. I am very happy to see the
great participation in the group.

For me its very important to know what you feel about the group, So that I
can take any action or initiative on the basis of your feedback.
This is an anonymous survey, so feel free to share your views and the
activities you would like to see in this group. Your valuable feedback is
highly appreciated.

To participate in survey, Please follow the below link
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/L8BTDNQ

Thanks again and Keep Posting. :)

Best regards,
Ayush Jain