My macro needs to know when the user changes sheet.

I have located the Workbook_SheetActivate event but I'm confused as where I
place this.

If I place it in a code module in my macro it does not get executed.

If I place it in ThisWorkBook of my macro it does get executed when I change
sheet within my macro's workbook.  However, it does not get executed when the
user changes sheet within his workbook.

What am I missing?  Is there any documentation on this that you can point me to
please?

Chris Boxall