Hi,

Code is exactly the same except 1 change.
excelfile = Dir() this is used to change the name of the file.

Sub test2()
   Dim path As Variant
   Dim excelfile As Variant
   path = "C:\Documents and Settings\rjosh14\Desktop\inn\Check\"
   excelfile = Dir(path & ("*.xls"))
   Do While excelfile <> ""
   Workbooks.Open path & "\" & excelfile, 0
'    excelfile = Dir(path & ("*.xls"))
    excelfile = Dir()
   Loop
End Sub