Hi Team,

Happy New Year !!!!

I want a macro code or tool which can provide me the solution for my below
problem

In my Office I have in house web based server which is based on SQL...

Now to login to that website we have to use usename & password ( i can not
able to provide you the website name because its offical site & it will not
work outside office domin)

In that site there is seprate dropdown link for reports

Now i want to extract data from that website & paste the data to excel
sheet becasue its a online website so new data updated on a realtime so
every day i have to extract the data from the site & paste in excel with
takes lots of time because it contains lots of data.

Requred your input for this......

Thanks in advance....

Awaiting for your reply...

--