Hi Rohan,
If you need the slides you have to relay on google only. Because i
never come across these type of basic slides. But with right data you
can predict lots of things like simple will be churn,your sales/
Profit driver,forcasting, correlation,default rate,survival rate of
your customer/product/Process etc.. There are more lots of there so as
per my understanding you can get the slides of the approach,means how
to go on some business problem given the type of data.

Thanks & Regards,
Vikash Chandra
Bangalore
9902622922