Just a thought. Are you trying to say that if there is a common word in all
the lines, you need to know that word?

Example

I let you go
Let me in
Who let the dogs out
To let

and you need the value in your first column to be '*let*'?

I'd say caramba! if that's the case

And Excel_Lover, you need to add in error condition, otherwise it will
error out when there is no 'cell' in the text. Check Noorain's solution
where he suggested using IFERROR along with the SEARCH function.

Regards,
Sam Mathai Chacko