Hi,

Try something like this

Dim CopyRange       As Range
Dim DestCell        As Range
Dim FromSheet       As Worksheet
Dim ToSheet         As Worksheet

Set FromSheet = ThisWorkbook.Worksheets("Sheet1")
Set ToSheet = ThisWorkbook.Worksheets("Sheet2")

Set CopyRange = FromSheet.Range("a2:z223")
Set DestCell = ToSheet.Range("a1")

With DestCell
    'unmege destination range
    .Resize(CopyRange.Rows.Count, CopyRange.Columns.Count).UnMerge
    'method 1
    CopyRange.Copy
    .PasteSpecial xlPasteValues
    Application.CutCopyMode = False