From: Ashish Bhalara
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2012 6:19 AM
To: excel-macros@googlegroups.com
Subject: Fwd: $$Excel-Macros$$ condition problem in data receive from another
sheet

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ashish Bhalara <ashishbhalar...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 12:02 PM
Subject: $$Excel-Macros$$ condition problem in data receive from another sheet
To: excel-macros@googlegroups.com

Dear expert,

Please see the attached file in which my condition not receive the  data from
Sheet2 only for those which mach in cell(B32) data (Date). I learned from this
group of this type of condition but there are no error or result display by my
current condition, so please suggest proper condition.

Thanks & regards

Ashish Bhalara

5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
signatures are prohibited.

NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum