Hi

Create a commandbutton. And put this code in the userform module.

Dim Rng         As Range

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()

    Dim i       As Long

    Application.ScreenUpdating = False
    Rng.Rows.Hidden = False
    With Me
        For i = 0 To .Controls.Count - 1
            Debug.Print .Controls(i).Caption
            If TypeName(.Controls(i)) = "CheckBox" Then
                If .Controls(i).Value Then
                    Rng.Find(.Controls(i).Caption).EntireRow.Hidden = True
                End If
            End If
        Next
    End With
    Application.ScreenUpdating = True

End Sub

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()

    Set Rng = Intersect(Range("c:c"), ActiveSheet.UsedRange)

    Rng.Rows.Hidden = False

End Sub

Kris