Dear Sir, Mr. Don really amaaaaaaaaaazing!

I am not getting words to praise u'r talent....

Again again & again thanx....

I am thankful to u both Mr. Noor & you Mr. Don

U people r OXFORD of our group......

I think u unearthed all that are not seen by this generation....

My outlook page is not enough to praise u people......

Regards,

Muneer,

CC....