Dear Mr. Ayush congratulations for successful completion of 5 years of
tenure in helping the others it's a remaaaaaaaaarkable achievement that
cannot be taught by teachers, lecturers & their successors in any of the
circumstances in our future life.

Our teachers have done! their job to keep their profession alive, to
complete the syllabus for their part and to render financial help to
their family.  But you people carry the position some thing greater than
them anyway thanx Mr. Ayush and party for utmost help.

This generation machines & medicines cant show effect the sooner than
this Excel Macro Group.

Heads up to U Mr. Ayush & Party.......and thanx to all my Group
Members..........

Special thanx to those who r active in helping others....

I can say we the learners are hesitant to say our problems but the speed
of the Experts doesn't rest at the same place....

Really great to join this group......

Again thanx......

Regards,

Muneer,