Recruiter    - ma...@theglove.co.in

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: The Glove Consultants <ma...@theglove.co.in>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 15:15:28 +0530
Subject: An opening from Bank of America-Gurgaon.(Report preparation)
To: koul.ash...@gmail.com

The sender of this email is registered with Naukri.com as The Glove Consultants

Apply Now(Send your Naukri profile to express interest to the recruiter)

Dear Candidate,

> Dear Candidate,
> Dear Candidate,
>
> We have an opening from Bank of America, Gurgaon
>
> Designation- Team Leader(Individual Contributor)
>
> Profile - Person should be of supply chain domain preparing reports based on
> VBA, Macro, Sql.
>
> Shift timing- 12.30 p.m to 9.30 p.m
>
> Expn- 4-8 yrs
>
> Any graduate.
>
> CAB facility will be provided till the Delhi Borders.
>
> Candidates should posses an excellent communication and should be willing to
> relocate to Delhi or Gurgaon.
>
> Interested candidates can for ward this mail along with their updated CV .
>
> Thanks & Regards
>
> Mansi Pandey
>
> I The Glove I www.theglove.co.in l
>
> Board Lines - 011 - 26125766 / 67 / 68 Ext 116

Is this job relevant to you? Yes No
Your feedback would help us in sending you the most relevant job opportunities
Disclaimer:
The sender of this email is registered with naukri.com as The Glove
Consultants (vasund...@theglove.co.in, c-5/21 grand vasant Vasant
kunj, NEW DELHI, Delhi - 110001) using Naukri.com services. The
responsibility of checking the authenticity of offers/correspondence
lies with you.

If you consider the content of this email inappropriate or spam, you may:
Report abuse by forwarding this email to: complia...@naukri.com
You can also Block this Company from searching your resume in the database.

Advisory: Please do not pay any money to anyone who promises to find
you a job. This could be in the form of a registration fee, or
document processing fee or visa charges or any other pretext. The
money could be asked for upfront or it could be asked after trust has
been built after some correspondence has been exchanged. Also please
note that in case you get a job offer or a letter of intent without
having been through an interview process it is probably a scam and you
should contact complia...@naukri.com for advise.
To be on the top of Employer's Resume Search
Update Your Resume Now
Your Resume has only 30 seconds to impress a Recruiter. Get your
resume written by Experts.
Call 1800-102-5557 now! (Toll-Free)

--
*Regards*
* *

P Before printing, think about the environment.