Dears,

i m facing run time error 1004

    For Each oitem In myItems
        Sheets("Inbox Scan").Cells(i, 1).Value = oitem.SenderName
        Sheets("Inbox Scan").Cells(i, 2).Value = oitem.SenderEmailAddress
        'Sheets("Inbox Scan").Cells(i, 3).Value = oitem.Subject
        'Sheets("Inbox Scan").Cells(i, 4).Value = oitem.Body
        'Sheets("Inbox Scan").Cells(i, 5).Value = oitem.ReceivedTime
        i = i + 1
    Next
End Sub