From: excel-macros@googlegroups.com [mailto:excel-macros@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of NOORAIN ANSARI
Sent: 29 September 2012 12:20
To: excel-macros@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: $$Excel-Macros$$ circular x axis in excel graph *

Nice Creativity Rajan...

On Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 12:05 AM, Rajan_Verma <rajanverma1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

 <https://www.boxbe.com/overview> Boxbe
<http://www.boxbe.com/stfopen?tc=12523733031_1064418514> This message is
eligible for Automatic Cleanup! (rajanverma1...@gmail.com)
<https://www.boxbe.com/popup?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.boxbe.com%2Fcleanup%3Ftok
en%3D1dpgyyl0KYOxyEEj6wZg0S4CzsuRC0C2FrF6bJPcxr6eYzv4jvWjpJZRziJArmzCKqRs%25
2B6uTFUDLSqUhwccXyrUSZ5kxzSFzrCYHYGMSKEvE7OBcFM63zUScD7n32KJ5WVbrPiVHROD3YJS
JHZS0DQ%253D%253D%26key%3DMW3z8G4047LkKs0ZKqsh%252BpCl56jXn0IDvk609ed%252Fvy
w%253D&tc=12523733031_1064418514> Add cleanup rule |
<http://blog.boxbe.com/general/boxbe-automatic-cleanup?tc=12523733031_106441
8514> More info

Hi Christi

See the attached File .

Its dynamic if you want to add  more angle you can add in the yellow table

Regards
Rajan verma
+91 7838100659 [IM-Gtalk]