Hi Shrinivas,

A sample workbook with the parameters and the expected output will be helpful for giving exact solution.

<><><><><><><>
*Ms-Exl-Learner*
<><><><><><><>

On 06-10-2012 9:01 AM, Shrinivas Shevde wrote:
Dear Excel Learner
First of all sorry for delay.
Thanks for the reply and this is exactly I want.
Can u help me little more
In a master sheet there is sample Name I want to put 2 or 3 (may be more)more parameter like ,Date, Created by ,Cost etc.and all this should get transfer to respective sheet. All this should be mandatory. means if any of the fields are blank then data should not transfer.
Thanks in advance.
Regards
Shrinivas
Dear Don.
I appretiate u r effort of understanding my problem.
I got solution
Thanks for help
Regards
Shrinivas