You really should use a better subject.
just about everyone who posts here has a "code problem"
You have not provided any indication either in the subject, or the body
of your post as to what your problem is, or even the area of the problem.

Some people here are EXPERTS in the use of pivot tables.
Others are great with accessing specific databases,
or in emailing workbooks.

If your problem relates to one of these topics, you want these experts
to spot your question and jump right in.

As presented, your question requires research on our part before we
even know if we have the expertise (or interest) in helping.

And really, if the person you want to give you assistance only has 10 minutes
to share, you don't want him/her spending 9 of those minutes trying to decide
if your question is in his area of expertise.

As it is... you question is why the code:
Workbooks.Open ("D:\12-13\book2.xls")

only works on one PC, and not the others.

My guess is that the other PC's do not have their D:\ drive is mapped the same
as the first PC.

If you cannot go the machine in person and look for yourself,
I'd suggest send a link to the folder and see if they can open it.

Another item that's somewhat suspicious...
In nearly all of the PC's in my business (2,000 of them) and each of the (4) of
my machines at home,
the C:\ is the internal hard drive, and D:\ drive is a CD drive or a second
hard
drive.
I believe Windows, by default, reserves the D:\ drive for use for removeable
media.

I find the use here as "suspicious".

I'd say, go to the machines and check it out.

Paul
“Do all the good you can,
By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can,