Sub emailstest()
   ' run loop here
    Call send_emails(Range("a2").Text, Range("b2").Text, Range("c2").Text)

End Sub

Sub send_emails(nm As String, to1 As String, cc1 As String)

Dim olApp As Outlook.Application
Dim olMail As MailItem
Dim fld As Object, fil As Object
Dim attach1 As String

Set fso = CreateObject("scripting.filesystemobject")
Set fld = fso.getfolder("C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\test &
delete\my data\")

attach1 = ""

For Each fil In fld.Files
    If UCase(Left(fil.Name, Application.WorksheetFunction.Find(".",
fil.Name) - 1)) = UCase(nm) Then
        attach1 = fil.Path
        Exit For
    End If
Next fil

Set olApp = New Outlook.Application
Set olMail = olApp.CreateItem(olMailItem)
With olMail
.To = to1
.Subject = "Hello"
.Body = "Please find the attachment"
.Attachments.Add fil.Path
.Send
End With

Set olMail = Nothing
Set olApp = Nothing

End Sub

--
*Regards*
* *

*Visit*
*http://www.excelvbamacros.com/*
*http://www.accessvbamacros.com/*

P Before printing, think about the environment.

--
Join official Facebook page of this forum @