Hi

I am not using lotus notes now so can't test it but i would suggest for any
lotus notes related queries try IBM's own forum
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/lotus/community/

Regards
Ashish

--
*Regards*
* *

*Visit*
*http://www.excelvbamacros.com/*
*http://www.accessvbamacros.com/*

P Before printing, think about the environment.

--
Join official Facebook page of this forum @