*Not understood.*

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: ashish koul <koul.ash...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 11:02 PM
Subject: Re: $$Excel-Macros$$ Average from different sheets except blank
data
To: excel-macros@googlegroups.com

try something like this

instead of J take some other column which you think is mandatory to fill

SUM(April:March!H26)/COUNT(April:March!J4)

--
*Regards*
* *

*Visit*
*http://www.excelvbamacros.com/*
*http://www.accessvbamacros.com/*

P Before printing, think about the environment.

 --
Join official Facebook page of this forum @

1) Use concise, accurate thread titles. Poor thread titles, like Please
Help, Urgent, Need Help, Formula Problem, Code Problem, and Need Advice
will not get quick attention or may not be answered.
3) Don't post questions regarding breaking or bypassing any security
measure.