From: excel-macros@googlegroups.com [mailto:excel-macros@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of SG
Sent: 14 December 2012 7:19
To: excel-macros@googlegroups.com
Subject: $$Excel-Macros$$ Consolidating Multiple files

Hi Experts,

I need your help in one of my problem.I want to consolidate the multiple
excel files of a folder with same name & numbered as 1,2,3 in to a one excel
file.I have tried but unable to create a macro on it.There is only one
criteria in this consolidation is that on column D of every sheet is a
date.What i want is to extract the data on basis of a particular week number
let's say we are in week 50 & i want the data of week-49.Currently i'm doing
this manually.I apply the weeknum formula in column where data gets end
let's say that's column M & then extract the data.

Please help me on this with a macro & thanks in advance.

--
Join official Facebook page of this forum @

1) Use concise, accurate thread titles. Poor thread titles, like Please
Help, Urgent, Need Help, Formula Problem, Code Problem, and Need Advice will
not get quick attention or may not be answered.
3) Don't post questions regarding breaking or bypassing any security
measure.

NOTE : Don't ever post confidential data in a workbook. Forum owners and
"MS EXCEL AND VBA MACROS" group.
excel-macros+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/excel-macros?hl=en.

--