Hi Amar,

I created this file just for the way hilary wants. Now the specifications
are changing and for that matter it is not that much dynamic.

Regards,
Lalit Mohan

On Saturday, 22 December 2012 12:32:37 UTC+5:30, amar takale wrote:

> Dear Lalit,
>
> but anyone can see Authorized user name.if anyone got it at least one
> authorized user name he can see also other user name.I want to hide Other
> user name or hide user Sheet if possible.
>
> Regards
> Amar
>
> On Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 11:24 AM, Lalit Mohan Pandey
> <mohan.p...@gmail.com<javascript:>
> > wrote:
>
>> Hi Pravin,
>>
>> You can also change the user access. Just login with Lalit Mohan and add
>> user in Authorized_User sheet.
>> Hope it will helps you.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Lalit Mohan
>>

>> On Saturday, 22 December 2012 09:43:13 UTC+5:30, Pravin Gunjal wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Lalit,
>>>
>>> Can we give different passwords to access this file to authorised users..
>>>
>>> Regards
>>> Pravin Gunjal.

>>> 3) Don't post questions regarding breaking or bypassing any security
>>> measure.
>>> 4) Acknowledge the responses you receive, good or bad.
>>> 5) Jobs posting is not allowed.