I don't know why you guy's are getting surprised for this one =-O . Because any of you can create lot more like this by just inserting any of your flash files in excel.

*Whatever the magic is happening is just a shadow of the flash files and excel is just a window which holds it :-P *

Same type of thread which is discussed earlier is given below for reference
http://www.discussexcel.com/?place=topic%2Fexcel-macros%2FvCh_fDVbAKA%2Fdiscussion