As told by Kuldeep Ji with a small change, which might be causing trouble
for you.
First : Select 4 Rows like : J, K, L, M & Paste this formula
*=VLOOKUP(**$**I2,CHOOSE({1,2,3,4,5,6},$A$2:$A$7,$B$2:$B$7,$C$2:$C$7,$D$2:$D$7,$E$2:$E$7),{2,4,5,3,6},0)
& Press Ctrl + Shift + Enter then select J2:M20 & **Drag formula like Ctrl
+ D. It's working fine.*

BTW what is the issue in choosing simple Vlookup here ?

Sincere Regards
CA Kanwaljit Singh Dhunna
+91-987 6739 911
+91-950 1031 007