try this see if it helps

Option Explicit
Sub merge_multiple_workbooks()
Dim fldpath
Dim fld, fil, FSO As Object
Dim WKB As Workbook

' SHOW FOLDER DAILOG BOX
With Application.FileDialog(msoFileDialogFolderPicker)
.Title = "Choose the folder"
'.InitialFileName = "c:\"
.Show
End With

On Error Resume Next
fldpath =
Application.FileDialog(msoFileDialogFolderPicker).SelectedItems(1) & "\"
If fldpath = False Then
    MsgBox "Folder Not Selected"
    Exit Sub
End If

Set FSO = CreateObject("scripting.filesystemobject")
Set fld = FSO.getfolder(fldpath)

' browse through all files in source folder
For Each fil In fld.Files
    If UCase(Right(fil.Path, 5)) = UCase(".xlsx") And fil.Name <>
ThisWorkbook.Name Then
        Set WKB = Workbooks.Open(fil.Path)
        WKB.Sheets(1).Range("b5:b20").Copy _

Destination:=ThisWorkbook.Sheets(1).Range("a65356").End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0)
        WKB.Close , False
    End If
Next

End Sub

On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 5:18 PM, Shrinivas Shevde <shrinivas...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Dear All
>
> I want a macro for following
> 1. I receives workbook (4 to 5) every week
> 2.Work book contains only one sheet
> 3.I stores all this in a folder
> 4.I want a macro which will open folder and open workbook one by one
> 5.Copy a particular range (eg Range B5 To B20) from every workbook
> 6. Paste all this in a master sheet
> 7.suppose this week I receives 5 workbook that will copy in the column A
> to E
> 8.If next week I receives 4 workbook then it should be paste in F to I and
> so on
>
> Thanks in advance
>

> --
> Shrini
>
> --
> Are you =EXP(E:RT) or =NOT(EXP(E:RT)) in Excel? And do you wanna be? It’s
> =TIME(2,DO:IT,N:OW) ! Join official Facebook page of this forum @
> https://www.facebook.com/discussexcel
>
> FORUM RULES

> 5) Jobs posting is not allowed.
> 6) Sharing copyrighted material and their links is not allowed.
>
> NOTE : Don't ever post confidential data in a workbook. Forum owners and
> members are not responsible for any loss.
> ---
> "MS EXCEL AND VBA MACROS" group.
> email to excel-macros+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/excel-macros.

*Regards*
* *
*Ashish Koul*

*Visit*
*My Excel Blog <http://www.excelvbamacros.com/>*
Like Us on
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Excel-VBA-Codes-Macros/151803898222297>
Join Us on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/groups/163491717053198/>

P Before printing, think about the environment.

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/excel-macros.