Thanks Boss i edited the picture and its working nicely now, so grateful to
you. i have made three images ie image1 ,image2 and image3 so that if you
select image1 the others will not be seen, however the macro seem not to be
hiding the other two images when one is selected. i have deleted the images
cos of size its not allowing me to send them over. pls assist. thanks

Sub picload()
Dim UserNum As Double
UserNum = Sheet1.Range("A11").Value

Select Case UserNum

Case 1
If UserNum <> 1 Then
Sheet1.Image1.Visible = False
Else: Sheet1.Image1.Picture = LoadPicture(Sheet1.Range("B1"))
End If

Case 2
If UserNum <> 2 Then
Sheet1.Image2.Visible = False
Else: Sheet1.Image2.Picture = LoadPicture(Sheet1.Range("B1"))
End If

Case 3
If UserNum <> 3 Then
Sheet1.Image3.Visible = False
Else: Sheet1.Image3.Picture = LoadPicture(Sheet1.Range("B1"))
End If
End Select
End Sub