Dear Sir,

Once i select that cell then i will apply condition formatting selected
cell.
that's why i want to know the selection of that cells which having %
formatting.

Initially, I was doing same by using F5-Selection-Formula and then applied
condition formatting.
but this times other formulas also there in sheet that's why I am not able
to apply the condition formatting.

Regards,
Prafull Jadhav
9920553518