It was an error in my first excel. This is correct.

Cu stima,

Mihai Ghilea

Administrator retea

 Sigla_METABRAS_STEEL_PEOPLEmica

SC METABRAS SRL Brasov

Str. Grivitei A44, RO 500182

CUI: RO6340028

RC: J08/2507/1994

CS: 2.840.000 RON

T:   +40 (0)268 407 410 / 143

F:   +40 (0)268 407 426

M:  +40 (0)728 994 113

E:  <mailto:valicor...@metabras.ro> mihai.ghi...@metabras.ro

W:  <http://www.metabras.ro/> www.metabras.ro;
<http://fierforjat.metabras.ro/> http://fierforjat.metabras.ro

P Think green!. Do you really need to print this email?