Your userform currently has (3) rows of(5) textboxes.

Are you saying that when you hit "Add"
you want to add another row of (5) textboxes?

And when you hit "Remove", it should
remove the row of (5) boxes?

If you remove the second row, what do  you want to have happen to the rest?
(third row move up to row 2 or ??)

Is there a limit to the number of rows?
what happens when you exceed the size of the userform?
do you want the macro to increase the size of the userform?

Paul
“Do all the good you can,
By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can,