I'm sure there's more information that you're not telling us.

What column has the "Chas" data?
is "Chas" the same column in all tabs? or does the macro have to locate it?

I created two files with the mentioned sheet names and put about 1000 random
numbers in each sheet.

Then I created the following macro to find the unique values and put them in
sheet(1) of the "current" workbook:

Option Explicit
Sub Uniquelist()
    Dim wb As Workbook
    Dim rCnt As Integer
    Dim R As Integer
    Dim sht
    Dim Dict_Unique
    Dim tArray

    Set Dict_Unique = CreateObject("Scripting.Dictionary")
        Dict_Unique.RemoveAll

    Workbooks.Open "C:\temp\VBA\File1.xlsx", ReadOnly:=True

    For Each sht In Array("A", "B", "C")
        rCnt =
Application.WorksheetFunction.CountA(ActiveWorkbook.Sheets(sht).Range("A1:A65000"))
        For R = 1 To rCnt
            If (Not Dict_Unique.exists(ActiveWorkbook.Sheets(sht).Cells(R,
"A").Value)) Then
                    Dict_Unique.Add ActiveWorkbook.Sheets(sht).Cells(R,
"A").Value, sht
            End If
        Next R
    Next sht
    ActiveWorkbook.Close savechanges:=False

    Workbooks.Open "C:\temp\VBA\File2.xlsx", ReadOnly:=True
    sht = "D"
        rCnt =
Application.WorksheetFunction.CountA(ActiveWorkbook.Sheets(sht).Range("A1:A65000"))
        For R = 1 To rCnt
            If (Not Dict_Unique.exists(ActiveWorkbook.Sheets(sht).Cells(R,
"A").Value)) Then
                    Dict_Unique.Add ActiveWorkbook.Sheets(sht).Cells(R,
"A").Value, sht
            End If
        Next R
    ActiveWorkbook.Close savechanges:=False

    ThisWorkbook.Sheets(1).Range("A2:A65000").ClearContents
    tArray = Dict_Unique.keys
    For R = 0 To UBound(tArray)
        ThisWorkbook.Sheets(1).Cells(R + 2, "A").Value = tArray(R)
    Next R
End Sub

Paul
“Do all the good you can,