Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 14:12:27 +0000
From: schreiner_p...@att.net
To: excel-macros@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: $$Excel-Macros$$ Query for Code

So, you're saying that if you select May 1, 2016 on the Summary Sheet,only the
column for May 1, 2016 on the Summary sheet (column "G") will be populated?and
it will be a sum of all sheets in which the first column matches the date
selected?In your example, even though sheets A and C have a column for May 1,
2016, they won't be included in the total because it isn't in column "C"?
“Do all the good you can,
By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can,
In all the places you can,