I opened your file in Excel 2010 and ran your macro.All columns that had at
least one "X" in it was displayed.Your column "K" has an "X" in row 4, so I'm
not sure why you think it should've been hidden.
There's a couple of things in the macro that I'd change:1) When you're looking
through the values in the column,   I'd follow the suggestion: "When you find
what you're looking for,    stop looking".  That is, when the cell value is
non-blank,    set your flag and then use: Exit For   so that you break out of
the loop (for the column)      This isn't a big deal when you're dealing with
25 columns and only 7 rows. Since that is "only" 175 if() tests.but if you're
working with 67 rows, that's a WHOLE lot more.And in your example, 11 of the 25
rows will stop after the first test,(since there's a value in the first record)
If your macro is failing to hide column "L",I'd add a line in the macro:
    For i = 1 To nLastColumn
       If (i = 12) Then Debug.Assert False
this will cause the macro to "pause" at the start of evaluating column L and
you can step through the macro to see where it's finding a value that causes it
to fail to hide.
I'll take a look again after my 7:30 meeting! :)

“Do all the good you can,
By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can,
In all the places you can,