      From: Mandeep Baluja <rockerna...@gmail.com>
 To: MS EXCEL AND VBA MACROS <excel-macros@googlegroups.com>
 Sent: Monday, November 9, 2015 5:22 AM
 Subject: $$Excel-Macros$$ Query for Paul

Hi Paul,
I need your Suggestion Basically I have a master file having Approx 90,000
Orders no in this Sheet. From 5 Files I need to fetch the Data Corresponding to
that Orders nos Ya Columns value, Each file has specific data related to master
Orders nos, Manual Vlookup i can use I know that to get the data from files,
Now I want to automate this process Which is the fastest way to get the data
from all file Please suggest the correct one
1. Whether i should use vlookups in the VBA  to get the data present in others
files corresponding to order no, 2. Do i need to use Loops for efficient
checking of data 3. Should i use Dictionary object and store the orders no and
use this techniques.
I know how to do this but Still looking for the faster one.
Regards, Mandeep baluja --

NOTE : Don't ever post confidential data in a workbook. Forum owners and
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/excel-macros.

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/excel-macros.