      From: Mandeep Baluja <rockerna...@gmail.com>
 To: MS EXCEL AND VBA MACROS <excel-macros@googlegroups.com>
Cc: schreiner_p...@att.net
 Sent: Monday, November 9, 2015 8:12 AM
 Subject: Re: $$Excel-Macros$$ Query for Excel

Thanks Paul :)
The thing I am already aware about workbook_open event I was just  trying to
know is there any property in excel which gives us that worksheet has been
loaded properly. Just like this code readystate =4 is the property which
confirms that page is loaded properly.
IE.readyState = 4

Anyways Thanks a lot .