Hi Paul,

No issue with the =RANDBETWEEN(420,1260)/1440 formula. No issue sorting the
result using all of this in a macro. I can ever identify those times that
are with 30 minutes within each other. What I cannot wrap my head around is
how to adjust or "fix" the data so that there is proper spacing (nothing
within 30 minutes of each other).