Hey SG,

It's very difficult to understand your query what you wish or what you want
to achieve as may be we both are using different terminology or might be
explanation. Sorry to say Hope someone will help you with these given below
instructions as I am not able to matchup the aim.

You Wrote:-
1) What i need is to calculate the final score in column "I"
2) however, i'm, not able to do distribution of score. "Here the
distribution is given in range("K3:P5")"
3) if any of parameter is NA then its score must be distributed in rest of
the parameters.(Not to M(Fatal) parameter)
4) Sorry for the confusion. Final score is 100 if all are Yes.
5) I need the formula in Colum "I" for Score.(Distribution of Score in case
of "NA" should be calculated here.)
6) The difference in headers are typo errors.
7) d4 & e4 are no..that means their score 30& 10 = 40 gets divided by 4. so
the score in k4  is 20,l4=30,m4=0,n4=0,o4 =25 & p4=25,*so that final score
in i4 is 100. if any parameter goes "No"*, then its number get deducted
from total score.
8) Also, in k11, why the score is 20. It should be 10 only according to the
header & same for rest of the cells.

Regards,
Mandeep baluja

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/excel-macros.