Hi Partner,

Hope you are doing great …

Please send resume to ma...@genuineitllc.com

*Title :Senior Filenet Architect -Hartford CT Location: Hartford ,CT----**Need
GC or citizens *

*Job Type:* FTE or C2H

*Should be open to relocate or travel at customer location*

*Description*

·         Solution Architect will work with project teams in all phases of
software development life cycle to conceptualize, design and implement
end-to-end solutions that meet business objectives.

·         Design and architect quality solutions taking into account sound
software design concepts, patterns, runtime, non-runtime qualities and
industry best practices.

·         Architect, design and develop FileNet Content Engine application

·         Architect, design and develop FileNet P8 Workflows

·         Hands on Java knowledge

---

*With Warm Regards *

*Madhu Roy*

GenuineIT LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*

Making IT Happen…

Ph: 832 539 3475

Fax: 281-605-5969

*E-Mail* :ma...@genuineitllc.com

*Gmail *: *nandimadhu74 , madhu.genuineitllc*

*YM      *: madhu_recruiter

Looking ahead to work with you for better Business prospects

According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this
message is not considered as "Spam" as we have included the contact
information. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please
respond with "remove" in the subject field. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/excel-macros.