I'm running a macro to process some data over several columns. At a midway
point of the code, I need the macro to bring up a list of possible names.
The user then can check the ones they do not want, click OK, and then the
macro will go on to delete all records connected to that name.

The names are in column A, and repeat.

How can I call up a list of all unique names in column A, with a check box
available for the user to scroll through and pick all the names they wish

Are you =EXP(E:RT) or =NOT(EXP(E:RT)) in Excel? And do you wanna be? It’s
=TIME(2,DO:IT,N:OW) ! Join official Facebook page of this forum @

quick attention or may not be answered.
5) Jobs posting is not allowed.

to excel-macros+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.